Wednesday, October 6, 2010

September 2010

I’m finishing our last day at Youth Camp 2010. We have had a truly amazing week and God has been moving upon the hearts of all of us. Along with the spiritual things, the kids have had so much fun here at the adventure centre (hiking, biking, ab-sailing, kayaking, river-walking, etc.). And we’ve had a terrific crew, too! They even made a spoof movie of ‘Lord of the Rings’ (sweded). We laughed so, so hard making it, watching it, re-watching it. I loaded the video, along with a slideshow from the camp, on my facebook page....please check it out. It was a great week!

Now I’m headed back into Galway for a baby dedication (second one this week). Then prayer and service tomorrow. I hope to see some of you there. Stay in touch. Pray for us. We love you all. Kevin and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photos of Christian Camp of the Arts